Access to some telescopes is granted though specific agreements between the IAC and external institutions or consortia. The data are available to the IAC community through collaboration with the PIs.
- SONG : The IAC is one of the SONG partner and has full access to all data produced by the instruments in the network. Moreover, the IAC has a representation in the SONG Steering Committee, which defines the observing programme. Responsible Scientist: Pere Lluis Pallé
- MASTER : The IAC scientists have access to the data base and data reduction software of all the telescopes incorporated in the MASTER-NET global project. Responsible Scientist: Nicolas Lodieu
- Earthshine : The IAC Responsible Scientist is entitled to access to all of the data from the entire network, from the date of beginning the collaboration. Available on request. About 70% of the observing time is free for being used by other users, once contacted with the Responsible Scientist. Responsible Scientist: Enric Pallé.
- SuperWasp : The IAC’s astronomers have access to the entire survey database, as well as to the facilities’ reduced data products in collaboration with Warwick University’s astronomers. Responsible Scientist: Enric Pallé.
- AstMon : Full-sky images in four bands are collected nightly at the OT. Available on request. Responsible: OTPC.
- CILBO : Data available on request. Responsible Scientist: Javier Licandro.
- TAT : The project will offer access to all the data from the entire network under demand. Responsible Scientist: Antonio Jiménez.
- AMOS-CI : Data available on request. Responsible Scientist: Javier Licandro.